Electronics and Tele-communication Projects
The department is engaged in research work in the following areas :
- Microstrip Antenna Technology
- Microprocessor based System Design
- Mechatronics/Real-time Distributed Control
- Artificial Immune Network (AIN)
- Software Development
- Computer Vision/Graphics/Image Processing
- Telematics/Signal Processing
- Building Cognition for the Intelligent robots
- Distributed Control
- Digital Signal Processing
Sponsored Technology Projects
- Two nos. of technology development projects sponsored by DOE Govt. of India.
- A project on “TELEMATICS” sponsored by MHRD.
- A project on “Distributed Control of Manufacturing Systems Using Local Operating Network”.
- AICTE sponsored research project on “Building Cognition for Intelligent robots”.
- AICTE sponsored research project on “Wavelet based Signal/Image Processing Techniques for remote Sensing Applications”.
- UGC sponsored major research project on “Machine Learning & Perception using Cognitive methods”.
- AICTE sponsored MODROB Project on “Modernization of Circuit Laboratory”.
- AICTE sponsored MODROB Project on “VLSI Lab”.
- AICTE sponsored research project on “Biometrics & Biomedical Applications”.