- Fundamentals of IPR
- Patent Search
- Evaluation of Intellectual Property
- Patent Filling Process (National/International)
- IPR Portfolio Management
- Technology Transfer
- Copyrights & Industrial Designs- Protection & Implication.
- Writing Patent Disclosure
- Upcoming Seminars/Conferences
Intellectual Property refers to the property created and owned by an individual through the virtue of human intellect
Based on economic development and growth, The process of intellectual property Rights creation is an integrated effort that starts from a well organized realization of the subject matter and resulted in a recorded delivery to the society and engineers all together.
Collaborative Research, Links between Universities (National & International) and the technology transfer need to be advocated and promoted constantly.