Instructions for the Applicants
- Student those who are selected through JEE/OJEE/Univ. entrance examination for taking admission into various courses of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla are required to register online through the link available in the official website of VSSUT www.vssut.ac.in. (Please see the admission link available in News & Events menu or Updated Notice Board).
- Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form. After successfully online registration, students will be facilitated to download/print his/her online application where an auto generated application codewill be generated for further references.
- The candidates will take print out of filled online application form and keep a print-out of the same to produce at the time of reporting for admission, Venue: University Auditorium, VSSUT, Burla along with self-attested copies of documents in support of qualifications and claim to caste and other reservation categories etc. at the time of document verification.
Before proceeding into online application, the following point’s needs to be taken care of:
- The student should use his/her and parent’s all time functional mobile number and email id for further electronically communication.
- Before the filling of the Online Application, the Candidate should have his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG/GIF format with 150px X 180px resolution and the size should be in within 100 KB and the signature should be in JPG/JPEG/GIF format with 50px X 130px and the size should be in within 100 KB.
- The student should have his/her complete academic and personal information as required during online registration.
- The particulars mentioned in the registration form including Degree, Department, Courses, Caste Category, Reservation, Date of Birth, Address, Email-ID, Mobile No. etc. will be considered as Final and the candidate will not be allowed to edit/delete any fields of the registration form after final submission.
- Applications received without appropriate information as per notification are liable to be rejected.
To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on-line application without waiting for the last date.
For registration queries, the candidate may contact in the following modes:
Mobile: Mr. Sanjaya K. Panda, Asst. Professor (IT) – 9439207011, 9861126947
Prof. P. K. Das – Dean AA – 9437550677 (Time: 10 AM to 5 PM)