Production Engineering Courses
The course curriculum is carefully designed consulting with leading industries and the national level Institutions like IITs and NITs. Adequate course coverage on basic production engineering subjects, advanced manufacturing subjects, IT and management subjects, as listed below, are incorporated keeping in view the shop floor requirement.
- Automation and Numerical Control Machines.
- Robotics & Flexible Manufacturing Systems.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM).
- Non-Conventional Machining.
- Human Resource Development & Management.
- Microprocessor and Microcomputers.
- Finite Element Method.
The Department presently runs the following courses:
- B.Tech. Course in Production Engineering
- M.Tech. Course (Specialization- Manufacturing Systems Engineering)
- Ph.D. Programme