Dean Student's Welfare
Prof. Sanjaya Kumar Patro
The Dean of the Students’ Welfare is a whole time Professor of the University having the following responsibilities.
- Organizing and managing all matters related to students’ welfare,conduct and discipline.
- Coordinating industrial training programmes and placement of all the registered students of the University.
- Coordinating NCC/Physical training/NSS/Yoga programmes
- Liaison with parents/guardians of students with respect to their performance and conduct on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with wardens / assistant wardens of halls of residence for their smooth functioning.
- Coordinating with vice presidents of student societies/clubs regarding the extra-curricular activities of the students.
- Coordinating with the counsellors for SC/ST students regarding their problems.
- Coordinating with anti ragging squad, anti ragging monitoring cell and ragging prevention cell to ensure ragging free campus.
- Coordinating with law and order authorities with respect to student discipline.
- Supervising the work of security staff and security agency appointed for the university and its halls of residence.
- To look after the overall development of halls of residence and act as chairman of hall coordination committee.