Computer Science & Engineering & IT Laboratories
The department has developed infrastructures including new laboratories namely Software Engg. Laboratory - I, Software Engg. Laboratory - II, Computer Hardware & Microprocessor Laboratory.and Analog and Digital Circuits Laboratory, Data Communication and Computer Networking Laboratory.
- Soft Ware Engg. Laboratory - I : The Software Engg. Lab - I has been setup with a Network of Windows NT 4.0 comprising a powerful Infinity Global line NL Pentium- II Server connected to 18 Windows 98 clients through UTP Hub. A no. of utility softwares are available.
- Soft Ware Engg. Laboratory - II : The Soft Ware Engg Laboratory - II has been set up with a SCO Unix Platform on Infinity Server with 28 Nos. of terminals through 32 port Mux Card.
The department has many PCs with good number of Application Softwares like VB, Visual C++, Visual Basic, Borland C++, Turbo Pascal under Windows environment.
- Computer hardware & Micro- processor Lab : The Computer Hadware & Microprocessor Lab has many 8085 & 8086 based microprocessor training kits. Moreover, there are DCM Turbo models for study of CPU, Monitor and Key Board. Two modern PC Trainers have been recently procured.
- Analog & Digital Circuits LaB : A good number of experimental setups are available for the students. 25 nos of experimental training kits are available along with other instruments and accessories.
- Data Communication and Computer Networking laboratory: The department is equipped with Internet facility through the V SAT. 15 Nos. of terminals are connected through Internet. Some Data communication trainer modules are available for the students use.