Electrical Engineering & EEE Courses
The Department of Electrical Engineering Offers
- 4 year B.Tech in Electrical Engineering (8 semester)
- 2 year M.Tech in Power System Engineering
- 2 year M.Tech in Power Electronics & Drives (Proposed)
- 3 year M.Tech in Power System Engineering(Part time-proposed)
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
The course module has been extensively designed to cover all the aspects of engineering studies. Besides imparting theoretical knowledge, a lot of stress is laid on hands-on training and overall, development of the individual's personality. The teaching programs has been devised keeping in view close interaction with the industry. The competence of the department is reflected in the growing demand for its fresh graduates. The number of recruiting companies has multiplied many fold in the last few years.
|The department is AICTE approved Quality Improvement Programme(QIP) Centre for Ph.D. Programmes.